Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Feels weird tonight.

Feels weird my heart tonight, feels weird...
Something inside feels broken or sick.
Something has changed.
Something´s different now.
I just don´t know what it is.

We´been together for some tieme now.
Though I don´t feel that thing for you,
I do feel something quite strong.
It´s a very special and different kind of love.

Today I got a very sad news,
something that hurted my heart
much more... that I... can´t even understand.
I need you so much, today I realized
And I´m not shure how good is that for either of us,
but mostly for me.

I just need you tonight.
I would´ve love you could stayed here with me tonight.
And feel protected by your arms.

But you´r not here, and I can hear my heart crying for you,
for her, for them, for everything.

I feel my heart half dead, half broken,
the river of tears running down my soul.

I just feel a sadness, I simply can´t explain.
I just would like you could be here.
I just would like to feel your breath(ing) in my face.
Hear your voice, softly and believe everything
is going to be ok.

Feels weird my heart tonight.

Luv´U,

L@.


0000A01,23,2005.